SPSMBH'S College of Architecture Kolhapur
Table of Contents of SPSMBH'S Educational Branches.
Maharashtra High School and Junior College, Kolhapur.
Estd : 13th june, 1960
Phone : (0231) 2626982
- The only multi-purpose school in Kolhapur District imparting academic, technical, agriculture, higher secondary, five minimum competency vocational courses and computer education.
- Two three and four storeyed buildings.Independent buildings for technical and vocational courses.
- Well-equipped laboratories, library with more than 20,000/- books, spacious playground, gymnastic hall and abundant sports materials.
- Experienced, expert and devoted teachers.
- Ten merit holders in the S.S.C. Exam.
- Novodaya Vidyalaya Admission Training Centre.
- Best results of scholarship, maths and N.T.S . exams.
- First, Second or third rank in State Football, Handball and Basketball Championships and selection of a number of players at the national level in football, basketball, handball, gymnastics, wrestling, swimming, judo etc.
- Scholarships to many players by the Sports Authority of India (SAI)
- Selection of many sports persons for International tournaments.
- Monetary help to many poor and deserving students under the late Savitribai Phule and Mahatma Phule Student Adoption Schemes.
The New College, Kolhapur
Phone (0231) 2621187
- Quality College’ affiliated to Shivaji University imparting degree courses in Arts, Commerce, Science, Computer Science and Business Administration.
- Junior College with Arts, Commerce, Science and Technical faculties and MCVC in Electronics.
- Competitive Exams training centre, CET training centre.
- Imposing buildings, Library with more than 20,000 books, study room facility.
- Experienced and expert teaching staff.
- A large number of merit holders in University/Board merit lists. Many recipients of various scholarships
- Glorious achievement in Football, Handball, Athletics and other games. 5 students recipients of State Shiv Chhatrapati Awards.
- Hundreds of former students rendering invaluable service in various fields.
- A number of prizes in Shivaji University Youth Festivals.
- NAAC B+ ***** Accreditation.
- Career oriented courses granted by UGC.
- Special attention to personality development.
- Provision of Campus Interviews
- Canteen facility
Dewale Vidyalaya and Junior College Dewale Tal. Panhala
Dist. Kolhapur Estd. 1976
Phone : (02328) 266059
- Located at the foot of the historic Panhala fort in the economically backward area.
- Imposing two-storeyed building, enclosed spacious ground and ample sports materials.
- Junior College with Arts and Commerce faculties.
- Merit holders in the H.S.C. exam.
New Polytechbnic, Unchgaon Tal. Karveer
Phone : 2615168, 2615487
Dist. Kolhapur Estd : 1983
The following courses are conducted.
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering 60 Seats
- Diploma in Civil Engineering 60 Seats
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 120 Seats
- Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication 60 Seats
- Well-equipped laboratories and workshops, spacious and well-furnished class-rooms
- A number of engineers passed out from this Polytechnic working in various fields.
- Provision of industrial visits.
- Vocational guidance
- Experienced, expert lecturers
- Spacious playground
- Canteen facility
- Provision for testing cement concrete block.
Estd : 1984
Phone: ( 0231) 2620431, 2620914
One of the most renowned colleges of architecture in India having A grade Salient Features.
- B.Arch ( 5 years) degree course
- M.Arch ( 2 years) post- graduation course
- Spacious lecture halls and studies
- Library, modern, well-equipped computer lab with 40 computers, audio-visual section with modern equipments, multi-purpose hall.
- Well-known and experienced architects as lecturers.
- Presentation of cultural activities in Shivaji University youth festivals and recipient of many prizes, organization of music and cultural programmes.
- A number of trophies and prizes in NASA competitions.
New Prathamik Vidyalaya, Kolhapur
Estd : 1985
Phone : (0231) 2628169
- Imposing, four storeyed, well-furnished building.
- Special English and Music teachers.
- Glorious achievements in School Board Scholarship exams.
- Successful organization of various competitions, cultural activities and excursions.
- Excellent remarks at Annual Inspection.
- Free medical check-up of students
- Uniforms to poor and deserving students free of charge.
Girls’ High School, Kolhapur
Located at Shantinagar – Unchgoan imparting education to the students coming from poor, nomadic tribes and economically backward communities.
Phone : 2624105
- Imposing building with spacious playground.
- Computer education free of charge.
- Personal attention and guidance.
- Night Study-room facility.
Prince Shivaji English Medium School, Kolhapur.
Estd : 2008
Phone : 2628169
- Imposing, four storeyed, well-furnished building
- Quality education.
- Personal attention and guidance
- Experienced teachers
- Ample sports materials and toys.