Who We Are?
Establishment : 1984
Shri Prince Maratha Boarding House’s College of Architecture, Kolhapur is one of the most renowned colleges of architecture in India has an A grade in Salient Features.
- B.Arch ( 5 years) degree course
- M.Arch ( 2 years) post-graduation course
- Spacious lecture halls and Studios.
- Library, modern, well-equipped computer lab with computers, an audio-visual section with modern equipment, multi-purpose hall.
- Experience, renowned professionals as faculty members.
- Presentation of cultural activities in Shivaji University youth festivals and recipient of many prizes, organization of music and cultural programmes.
- A number of trophies and prizes in NASA competitions.
It’s our endeavour to produce trained professionals to address the challenges of the 21st century. Along with learning their profession, students are also trained in areas like critical thinking, oral and written communication, problem analysis and research skills. College of Architecture Kolhapur is well-equipped to deliver the most innovative methods of teaching, learning and research for a better tomorrow.
Mentoring INSIDE G. BP
Explore all the Courses
Bachelor of Architecture
5 years degree course affiliated to Shivaji University Kolhapur.
Master of Architecture
Post Graduation 2 years degree course affiliated to Shivaji University Kolhapur.
NASA 63 & 64 ANC Rank
As an architect, you design for the present, with an awareness of the past for a future which is essentially unknown – Norman Foster.
To be one of the best colleges of Architecture in the world, by achieving the highest standards in Architectural Education, Research and other related activities besides uplifting the socio-economic, educational and spiritual status of all.
To have a transformative impact on society by ensuring comprehensive architectural education to all aspiring individuals and contribute meaningfully to the society in shaping socio-cultural aspirations.
Our mission is to provide excellence in education in the disciplines of architecture and construction management affecting the built environment and to provide a well-qualified resource of graduates to serve the needs of our region, state, nation and, in fact, a global society.
Our mission is to create good Architects, with a complete personalities who can do justice to all aspects of life, besides developing into good human beings.